This vegan-friendly stir-fry created by local chef, Artinces Smith, brings fresh kale, onion, garlic, bell pepper, and broccoli together with Jasmine rice to make a healthy, savory, affordable meal.
1 bunch Kale (chopped)
1/2 cup Yellow Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
2 Red Bell Peppers (sliced)
1 head Broccoli (chopped)
1 cup Jasmine Rice
2 tbsp Canola Oil
2 tsp Liquid Aminos
Get the essentials for just $9.99.
- Bring 1 3/4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add Jasmine rice and lower the temperature to a simmer. Cover and cook for 16 minutes.
- In skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add oil and chopped onions. Cook for 3 minutes or until softened and add rice vinegar and soy sauce.
- Add sliced bell peppers, garlic, and broccoli cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Add Kale last and cook until slightly wilted or an additional 4 minutes. You want the Kale to have a light crisp not over cooked. And you’re done! Easy Fabulously Vegan Kale Stir Fry!
Top everything off with Satay Peanut Stir Fry Sauce