ST LOUIS TEDxGatewayArch, a TED-oriented chapter that curates intrinsic connections to the St. Louis region with thought-leadership led events, will host its first chapter event of 2018, Think Well: Healthcare Out Loud on Thursday, April 12 at Sheldon Concert Hall from 12 pm to 4:30 pm. Sheldon Concert Hall is located at 3648 Washington Blvd in St. Louis.
The Think Well event focuses on cutting-edge ideas in health, wellness and medicine. Moderated by Maggie Crane of BioSTL, six TEDTalk presenters, one demonstration, and one special-guest interview will take the stage to discuss trending topics in their field. Wendell Covington Jr., president and CEO of Mathews-Dickey Boys & Girls Club, will be interviewing Olympic gold medalist Jackie Joyner-Kersee. Presenters and demonstrator include:
• Jeremy Goss, MD, Founder of The Link Market
• Dave Minifie, chief experience officer at Centene Corporation
• Sharon Deem, DVM, PhD, wildlife veterinarian at the St. Louis Zoo
• Doug Lindsay, self-healer
• Jo Pang, mindfulness expert at Slalom Consulting
• Phillipe Mercier, MD, PhD, pediatric neurosurgeon at the St. Louis University School of Medicine
• Abby Cohen, co-founder and co-CEO of Sparo Labs
Targeting professionals, thought- leaders and decision-makers in the healthcare industry, TEDxGatewayArch expects more than 700 attendees. Guests will also enjoy artist demonstrations and a musical performance by Cave of Swords.
Sheldon Concert Hall 3648 Washington Avenue, St Louis, Missouri 63108